Rooms and Services
Dormitory 6 bunk beds
2 bunk beds + 2 single beds
Double private bedroom
King size bed
Double private bedroom
Queen size bed
HORMONAL YOGA WORKSHOP
- 3 days Workshop = 98 €
- 3 days Workshop + meals = 138 €
- 3 days Workshop + 2 nights-stay dorm room + meals = 178 €
- 3 days Workshop + 2 nights-stay private room + meals = 188 €
- 3 days Workshop + 2 nights-stay in private room for 2 persons + meals = 360 €
Reserve your place asap! Limited availability!
Deposit of 60 € required @ booking.
There are 3 shared bathrooms in the house.
Each one has a WC, a sink, a mirror with shelves and shower.
The outside shower has no hot water, but considering the average yearly temperature it shouldn't represent a problem.
2 phons and 2 different hair straighteners are also available for everyone.
Ready to book?
- Easy peasy: choose a room and get to safe payment through PayPal;
- Fill the form below with your e-mail address;
- If you want to pay for more nights or more rooms, contact us and we will arrange a unique payment for the total;
- We will send you the booking confirmation to the e-mail address provided.
Towel and linen
To help you travelling as lightest as possible!
Luggage deposit for free
In case you arrive before the check-in or want to stay a little more after the check-out.
- 1 totally equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, microwave, coffee machine - @ ground floor
- 1 outside place with stoves, sink, fridge, bbq, wood-burning oven @ the pool
- 1 inside place with microwave, boiler and Nespresso machine @ 1st floor
Coffee, different kind of teas and our fresh fruit
You can use the gym equipments on the upper terrace, where it seems to touch the mountains with a finger. Closed at 22.
Mosaical pool of 10x4 metros with different heights.
From 8.00 to 12.00 every day, reserving it at least the day before.
It includes a mixed sweet & savory plate, with homemade marmalade and bread, butter, cake or muffin, ham, local cheese, boiled egg, natural orange juice and cookies.
Coffee, milk, tea bags, water, corn flakes and seasonal fruit are available for every guest.
Transfer with driver for up to 4 people.
Transfer from/to the El Pajar bus stop
If you prefer to use the bus, we can collect you/bring you to the closest bus stop of Cruce del Pajar (line 1)
Rent a bikeWe turn to the best for this service, Natural Bike. Experience, professionality and the best customer service ever. They also bring the bike directly to the hostel.
Yoga or Pilates lessonExperienced teacher. 1 hour and 15' lesson on the terrace.
Canvas, paper sheets, watercolours, tempera, pencils, colouring brushes.
Spanish people love gin! Ever tried the ones produced in the Canary Islands? We offer the opportunity of trying them with some tapas and (we hope) with a nice company. You can book it on the contacts page.
Price per washing. Softener and detergent included.
Print and Copy
Price per copy in b/w.
Rent & Buy
We have padlocks, phone chargers, sleeping earplugs and masks, plug-in adapters, lighters,...